LET’S SOLVE YOUR DATA PROBLEM WITH:
A few concepts you might be interested in…
- Small data is a dataset that contains very specific attributes. Small data is used to determine current states and conditions or may be generated by analyzing larger data sets.
- Big Data represents data that is coming at high speed and is in quantities that exceed the capabilities of traditional software for storing, processing and data management.
- Analytics is the discovery, interpretation, and communication of meaningful patterns in data. Analytics relies on the simultaneous application of statistics, computer programming and operations research to quantify performance and interpretation of the results to the decision makers.
- Data warehouse (DW or DWH), also known as an enterprise data warehouse (EDW), is a system used for reporting and data analysis and is considered as a core component of business intelligence environment. DWs are central repositories of integrated data from one or more disparate sources.
- Machine learning represents algorithms that can learn from the data. They allow computers to find hidden insights and patterns in datasets, without being explicitly programmed where to look.
- Data science is an evolution of the Analytics. Compared to the analytics, it includes more of the business knowledge and understanding, and technically it goes more into the predictive analytics and machine learning. It is usually more flexible and agile, and it has an ability to answer to less traditional questions.